The UAlberta Women in Chemistry will be hosting a Sexual Harassment Workshop on January 16, 2018 in E3-25 at noon and we encourage everyone to attend. The workshop will be delivered by personnel from the Sexual Assault Centre at the University of Alberta and will cover the following topics:
- Sexual harassment in the context of rape culture
- The definition of sexual harassment
- Different examples and types of sexual harassment
- Common responses to harassment and the impact that it can have on individuals
- How to support someone experiencing harassment, and general information about the informal and formal compliant processes on campus
Please consider attending and bringing your colleagues along. Join the conversation and help us become part of the solution.